leaderLIFE Certification Training: April 23-25, 2018
Leadership is largely a relational endeavor. To lead effectively, one must have a keen sense of self-awareness. leaderLIFE Certification Training will open doors to self-discovery at the soul level, and equip you to relate effectively with those you lead.
Date: April 23-25, 2018
Location: Emmanuel Alliance Church
7102 Ladd Lane, Frederick, MD 21703
* Training starts at 12:30pm and ends at 5:30pm on April 23rd
* Training will be from 8:30am-5:30pm on April 24th and 25th
* Snacks will be provided during the day
* Lunch will only be provided on April 24th and 25th
* REGISTRATION OPEN THROUGH APRIL 2ND.
Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 301-620-9934
Upon completion of the course, the participant will qualify for certification which provides the following benefits:
- license with TotalSDI to facilitate three powerful psychometric inventories in the context of your community (a $3,700 value)
- Three complete courses to implement training for all your church members (Church Tool Box)
- leaderLIFE for your leaders
- groupLIFE for your small groups
- memberLIFE for all your members
- You will experience transformation in these three areas (5 year study with demonstrable results to be published in 2018)
- You will grow significantly in your soul identity which is foundational to spiritual growth
- You will grow significantly in your ability to relate to others and reduce conflict
- You will be able to navigate conflict with confidence and insight
- A thoroughly Biblical understanding of the soul and a pathway to deeper discipleship and understanding of the Gospel
- Even though this is not a marriage course, we promise you that your understanding of your spouse will soar and your marriage will improve
- Your learning will be applied to eight key leadership functions of a pastor
This two and a half day course is delivered in an active adult learning model which is participatory. You will take three separate inventories prior to the course which will be unpacked in the context of the learning environment. This course has consistently received 4.9 stars by participants.
REV. WARREN BIRD, PHD
"I have found the leadership training developed by CHANGED2LEAD that utilizes the SDI to have been insightful and transforming."
Author and Director of Research and Intellectual Capital Development, Leadership Network.
REV. SCOTT WILSON
"I love helping people achieve, relate, and grow. leaderLIFE affirmed my wiring, but the training did more. For the first time I was using and practicing with new tools to communicate in order to motivate and energize. I am unique, and so are others; learning in a group setting to translate both the way I heard others, and potentially, the way they heard me was extremely effective. I am now more often projecting the intended message across the field and into the hands of the receiver, and vice versa. And as long as we’re talking about the field, I often found myself absorbed into conflicts that were not mine (I was just trying to help). I am now a dedicated coach from the sidelines, skilled in conflict management and I am not the one on the field without the gear, getting pummeled, and stuck in the middle. I am learning conflict can be opportunity, good communication is an improvable skill, all strengths can be overdone, and I have proven tools to help others and me because of my experience in leaderLIFE."
Senior Pastor Scott Wilson, Phillipsburg, NJ.